Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well hello blog world!

This is my venture into the world of blogs. Think it is about 5 years to late, but better late than never! Guess I should give you a little history of me and my family. I am married and have a stepdaughter that will be 24 and two children that are 6 and 3. I am a SAHM with several side jobs and lots of hobbies. The most important of which is quilting.

I was bit by the quilting bug about 2 years ago and havn't looked back since. If I could make it into a full time job I would. I love it that much, but for now I do a few quilts for clients and friends. I hope to be expanding my quilting hobby into a business over the next few years.

We also live on a working farm where my dad raises cattle and we raise chickens, so there will be a dab of farm life mixed in along with my rants and raves of wishing for the good ole days.

So come along for the ride and enjoy!

Poof!

2 comments:

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra said...

I had to delete because of all the spelling errors ;-)

Welcome to blogging! It's a great way to remember what you've been up to when some one asks ;-) Have fun with it. You are off to a great start.